What We Believe
and Practice at BSI
ver: 12 Nov, 2016. (c) I Wayan Nyepih.
The conclusion we most often draw regarding those who host cancer and other chronic disease is that they are slaves....
A slave is, by mandate or by choice, a prisoner of conformity. He is unable to make his own informed decisions, to escape bonds imposed upon him, to live life without the approval or disapproval of others.
In our view, he may be slave to the mass media that promulgates the consumption of carcinogenic products, (packaged foods, cosmetics, household chemicals, plastic clothing, etc.) Slave to cravings that lead to toxic, self-destructive habits. Slave to a corrupt and bloated medical cartel that serves only to drain patients of every last cent they can muster before death. Slave to a pharma-cide industry that promotes highly toxic drugs that never cure, but suppress disease resulting in lifetime addiction. Slave to peer pressure that causes a patient to believe toxic therapies are the only remedy. Slave to fear and indecision, usually resulting in panicked choices.
So, if this is not the case, I apologize. Perhaps this article can serve as a reminder of what the reader already knows so well. This is all about prompting the patient to think for himself, to consume and use pure and beneficial foods and services, to find true healing, in whatever form he may chose.
I Wayan Nyepih, Traditional Healer.
1) Cancer Causes
Yes, cancer kills. But it doesn’t have to....
Cancer is usually classified in mainstream medical practice as disease, or a plague upon humanity, and certainly as a death sentence. But the myriad of diseases classified as cancer is by far more than what meets with common perception.
There is a school of thought that suggests that in many cases cancer, in the beginning, is actually trying to save a life, not kill it.
The core understanding is that the liver, fat, and lymphatic system of the body become overly-congested with toxins - and ultimately, perhaps, with varying combinations of fungus, bacteria, and virus. Cancer is a last-ditch effort to isolate these incompatible substances, to pull them away from the areas they infest, an effort to protect the body from substances so toxic the body can only resort to strong organic disease to isolate them.
But is it a case of sinking the ship to save it from its enemies?
The problem is that when a body is overwhelmed, undernourished (from eating toxic and adulterated foods, breathing and bathing in chemical laden air and water) it cannot effectively remove these pockets of puss-turned-cancer from the body.
And the action of cancer is similar to how creatures like chicken, shrimp and other bottom feeders can thrive on their own waste - a self-perpetuating organism that grows and thrives on its own feces, similar to the later-stage cancer the body is trying to isolate. In its later stages, cancer grows rapidly while feeding on the waste it produces, the waste the body cannot eliminate because the body has been fooled into not attacking these parasites. A desperate end game.
2) What is Cancer?
In modern commercial perception, cancer is a growth that needs to be ‘cut out, and irradiated, and suppressed with chemotherapy and other toxic processes’. The medical establishment will never taut these barbaric methods as a cure - the cancer is “in remission,” they would say.
Unfortunately, valid and referenced studies show the ‘big three cures of surgery, chemotherapy and irradiation’ almost never truly cure the problem. The evidence is overwhelming, but suppressed by media and medical establishment, and ignored by victims.
More specifically, in modern times, various forms of cancer have proliferated exponentially due to environment and ultimately what we put on and feed into our bodies. If observed by an outsider who has never been exposed to this modern culture, he may see that most of humanity is working hard to culture disease. In a pallet of cause and effect (TV, pharma-cide industry, education, etc.) we would appear head-strong to create horrific disease, to be treated by parasitic organizations that serve only to increase the disease and bankrupt the patient and his family.
It might appear to this alien that we are in competition as to who can create the greatest drama and the most disgusting and disfiguring disease. And the winner dies the most agonizing death. How easily these ignorant humans are cudgeled into eating poison-in-a-bag, to gratefully give-away borrowed funds, to become the family's soap-star, while dying a dramatic death, he may conclude....
It's not just about killing cancer, but also about ending the causes of cancer so it is no longer needed by the body - the body expels disease when properly nourished.
3) Why Cancer Can Thrive in a Body
Most types of cancer are highly adaptive, can rapidly mutate the local environment dictates. But the factor that most influences the death of out-of-control cancer is to stop feeding it with substances beneficial to its survival within the host body.
Cancers generally produce substances that serve two purposes:
1) To fool the immune system into not attacking cancers or parasites.
2) To produce opiates that fool the host body into thinking he feels healthy.
But when we begin to kill a cancer, the tumor stops producing these opiate-like substances, and the patient literally endures ‘drug withdrawal’, similar in reaction to a heroin or opium junkie while enduring detox or withdrawal. Often a patient will endure a period of shaking, severe depression, anger, low appetite, etc. while the poisons that created the cancer enter the blood stream, along with other symptoms of withdrawal. Though an incovenience for the patient, we view this as an important step forward in treatment, evidence the tumor is dying.
And as the tumor dies, a healthy immune system begins to isolate the cancer tumors, and ‘lubricates’ them out of the body with puss, mucous, and blood (events normally supressed in modern medicine, misnamed as infection).
We at BSI regard cancers as sensitive beings, that interact with the body in manners similar to a fetus in the womb.
When the cancer is hungry, it conveys by a nerve it surrounds, to persuade the host to eat foods upon which it can adapt and thrive. Sugar, MSG, dairy products, modern wheat, processed vegetable oils, iodize salt, cosmetics, and other skin-applied chemicals, the very chemicals upon which the cancer was created will feed it.
And when a cancer is threatened, it will pinch that nerve, to prevent the host from harming it. Hence the sometimes intense pain cancer patients feel during therapies (conventional and herbal).
And as the tumor dies, it stops producing 'pacifiers', usually resulting in anger, sadness, or depression in the patient, emotions that be would otherwise be vanquished with the use of so-called comfort foods, such as sugar, MSG, wheat, ice cream - the very foods that feed cancers, fungus, virus, etc.
4) Conventional Therapies
The infamous triple hit of chemotherapy, radio-therapy, and excise surgery generally cannot cure the problem. These serve at least three purposes:
1) To extract large sums of money from the patient. Chemotherapy is one of the single most profitable industries in the world. As can been witnessed time and again - the therapy is continued until the establishment or the patient ‘gives-up’, which often corresponds with the patient running out of funds.
2) To suppress the disease, to keep family and friends from panic, so the patient will not display alarming reactions. To maintain that all-important sense or normalcy, when instead reactions are needed.... The otherwise suppressed reactions the body produces are vital, in natural healing, for diagnosing and treating the disease. Suppress them with drugs and the cancer ultimately grows, allowed to hide and thrive, instead of encouraging the body to kill them, and push them out with the toxins they grow upon.
3) To frighten people into believing there is no other cure. What is indeed frightening is the bloated cancer industry that has become so large that it must resort to deception to survive, the real cancer upon society.
5) Our Therapies
More than the medicines we make and administer at BSI, diet and environment are essential. Without them, results are more difficult.
1) STOP MAKING CANCER! Turn off the TV and mis-guided ramblings of good-intentioned advisors. Do your own research with an open mind. Don’t panic, make decisions that will benefit you, not bankrupt and kill you.
2) Diet and environment. Know the difference between beneficial / healthy - foods that nourish and heal, and so-called foods we call drugs or slave foods. Slaves were / are fed foods that make them work hard then die young of mal-nourishment and disease - a convenience for their handlers.
Most popular foods are classified as drugs, in that they elicit toxic and cumulative affects on the human organism. These substances cause an almost immediate effect, effects that are addictive and debilitating over time.
Caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.) Gratification and stimulation that lead to withdrawal when not consumed on a regular basis. Also deplete the body of essential nutrients.
Sugar (white, brown, molasses, honey, etc.) These kill beneficial bacteria in the digestive system, deplete the body of essential vitamins and minerals, and cause more beneficial foods to not fully digest.
Wheat (white, whole, organic, etc.) cause disease in the digestive track, cause mood swings, cravings, and appeasement.
MSG (mono sodium glutamate - yeast extract and several other names) cause dulling of the brain senses, make bad food taste good, cause obesity, cause stroke and neural failure.
Soy foods (tofu, soy milk, etc.) Soy is now a toxic substance that causes bio-accumulation of toxins inherent in soybeans, poisoning due to most soy is now transgenic (GMO), and causes hormonal imbalances (males become docile, females experience increased incidence of breast cancer, etc.)
Are you eating foods that nourish, heal and keep your body and healthy and disease free (do you eat to live?)
Or are you eating foods that are cheap, colorful, and sooner or later cause
emotional ups and downs, and disease (obesity, cancer, etc) (do you live to eat?)
3) Our herbal and mineral medicines. We manufacture all of our medicines here in Bali. All leaves, roots, fruits, seeds, minerals are sun-dried in our own sealed solar dryers. They are hand-processed for maximum potency and cleanliness. Most of our medicines are not available anywhere else in the world.
We administer either through oral capsules that the patient fills, by skin application, by infusion into a vein, or by direct injection into the tumor. The patient is given a treatment calendar, that suggests times and amounts when differing herbs or minerals should be taken. Included are other therapies, which may include hot mineral baths, colonic therapy, walking or running exercise, lymphatic massage therapy, etc.
6) Who We Can Treat
1) People who are in beginning and middle stages of cancer, and often those who are at Stage IV, if strong enough to endure cleansing and pain.
2) People who understand that various forms of pain are clear and precise communication from the body (not an annoyance, but keys to understanding what the body is telling you), eg.
A) Itching or crawling is often new tissue being built (cancer or healthy tissue).
B) Cutting pain is often the tumor being separated from healthy tissue through white blood cell action (think the old video game Pac Man).
C) Sharp needling pain is often the tumor grabbing-hold of a nerve in reaction to treatment.
D) Burning pain may result from cancer dying, and exposure to the nerve from medicines.
E) Cold shaking may indicate toxins have been released from the tumor, to scare the host into stopping therapies. Cold-shaking generally stops within 20 minutes, and usually only happens the first time injections are made into the tumor.
People who understand the language of the body know that pain can be controlled or reduced, when acknowledged and understood. Similar to a screaming child who is quieted by attention and acknowledgment, so is pain reduced when understood. As simplistic as this sounds, think of a time when you were in pain, and when engaged in conversation or distraction the pain was no longer apparent.
3) People who are willing to radically change diet and how they live, eg.
4) People who can totally, 100 percent give-up all harmful addictions.
A) Drugs, prescription or non-prescription.
B) Harmful and addictive foods.
C) Practices that harm or impede healing.
7) Who We Cannot Treat
1) Anyone who has had chemotherapy or radio therapy, even once. These processes devastate the immune system and prevent the body from ever again healing itself from chronic disease. And when detoxification with natural therapies are introduced, these otherwise suppressed chemotherapy chemicals come out of dormancy, generally causing extreme discomfort for the patient, with rapidly increased recurrence of the suppressed cancers.
2) Anyone who cannot stop most or all conventional medications (sleeping pills, addictive medications, blood pressure meds, hormone treatments, antibiotics, etc.). These all inhibit natural healing, congest the liver, and essentially serve to neutralize natural healing.
3) Anyone who has given-up, who no longer has the will to live. The desire not only live, but to heal, thrive, and live a vibrant and useful life is essential and the prime mandate of any course of natural healing.
8) Those Who Panic Die First
Take the time to study your situation and options. It remains self-evident that nearly all cancer patients are fooled into believing conventional cancer therapies are the only cure. The fact remains the mainstream medical cartel will never tell a patient he has been cured, but is perhaps ‘in remission’.
“The most exquisite pleasure in the practice of medicine comes from nudging a layman in the direction of terror, then bringing him back to safety again.” – Kurt Vonnegut