Request for Services
Non-member Level I Infusions, to make an appointment for an infusion,
please click here.
New Member Request for Medical Assistance. Patients requesting Level II Deep Analysis and Detox, (with or without initial Vitamin C infusion), please click here.
Existing Members. Existing Patients requesting an appointment for Level II infusions or medical services, please click here.
Yayasan (not-for-profit) BSI International is all about alternative medicines and therapies that we have developed and medicines we manufacture in house.
Copies of licenses and permits are displayed in the lobbies of all BSI locations. BSI is fully licensed by the Indonesian and various Balinese governments, including:
Licenses and Permits for the Clinics:
1) Akte Pendirian "Yayasan Bali Sehat Indah International"
2) Pemerinta Indonesia: Nomor Induk Berusaha (NIB), Izin Komersial/Operasaional Aktivitas Polikinik Swasta, Aktivitas Pelayanan Penunjang Kesehatan: NIB 81200130617XX.
3) Pemerita Indonesia: Izin Komersial/Operasaional, Aktivitas Pelayanan Penunjang Kesehatan: NIB 81200130617XX.
4) Pemerita Indonesia: Izin Komersial/Operasaional, Aktivitas Poliklinik Swasta: NIB 81200130617XX.
5) Pemerita Indonesia: Izin Lokasi, Poliklinik Swasta Dan Laboratorium: NIB 81200130617XX.
6) Dinas Kesehatan Badung, Sirat Rekomendasi.
7) UPT Puskesmas Surat Rekomendasi,
8) And several licenses from the local Banjar and Desa for each BSI office.
For the Blood and Urine laboratories at BSI:
1) Seven each Sertifikat Kalibrasi for all blood and urine test machines owned and operated by BSI
2) Licensing for the Blood and Urine Lab Technician from Dinas Kesehatan Badung.
Medical Staff permits and licensing:
1) Dr. Santoso
a) Dinas Kesehatan Badung, Berita Acara Pemeriksaan/Penilaian Tempat Praktek Swasta, Dokter Umum/Dokter Gigi/Dokter Spesialis: No 420/1813/VIII/Dikes
b) SR ASPERTI 173/ASP-Jt,/Sek-Rek/IV/20XX
c) STRD Konsil Kedokteran Indonesia: 35111003160362XX,
d) SPP Ikatan Dokter Indonesia: 95/IDI-KotaPasr/VII/20XX,
e) SK Dokter (dr.) Universitas Airlangga: 18 Des, 20XX,
f) SK Sarjana Pendidikan Dokter S.Ked) 10 Jul, 20XX,
and several others.
2) Pembina Dr. Jo.
a) SK Dinas Pendidikan Kota Surabaya No. KP 20/157/402.4.9/2XXX
b) STPT Surat Terdafat Penyehat Tradisional ASPERTI
c) SR ASPERTI, 169/ASP-Jt,/Sek-Rek/IV/20XX
d) SR Rekomendasi IPATRI, 12/PPCIPATRI/REKM/20XX
and several others.
4) Apoteker, Pak Deni, STPT 441/STPT. 1822/VIII/20XX/DISKES
5) All nurses are certified to minimium D-III, with Cerrtificate of Compentency and recommendations from varioius schools, hospitals and clinics.
Dr. Jo is a survivor of Stage Four Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, three types of skin cancer, severe allergies, toxic metals and glyphosate poisoning, and more.
He contracted these diseases while living a stressful life overseas. The American Medical Association long ago declared his particular strain of lymphoma 'the only non-curable cancer.' He was expected to live a few more months. He was offered chemotherapy, but told this would only serve to strip his immunities and make his last days painful.
Abandoned by the main stream medical world, as well as his life overseas, Jo, seemingly having nothing to loose, and every opportunity to gain, continued what was a deep passion and study for natural healing into a full-time alternative medicine education. First and foremost in his process was his return to Bali, and a peaceful and nutritious lifestyle, with the creation of the medicines and healing techniques seen on these pages.
It was through his gratitude for a second chance to live again that he came to study and develop techniques that have proved efficacious and unlike any others here-to-fore known. He studied techniques from Cancer Salve Pioneer Cal Reid, who also guided Jo in the history and techniques known by his teacher, and also those of his friend and mentor Ingrid Naiman, among many others.
Dr. Jo today lives a healthy and abundant life, helping others to heal their cancers. A staff of 18 assist him in his daily activities. Unusual support from the Indoneisan Government and medical communities made possible full accrediation for the Not-for-Profit BSI International Corporation.
Yayasan BSI International evolved from his desire to help others in similar situations. This web site serves as a testament to his devotion to the field of traditional and hands-on healing, his voice a contribution to a long history of healing that has been otherwise squelched in publication and practice, by a zealous media.
The case histories, medicines, and techniques he reveals on these pages are far outside accepted western medical practice. Due to possible persecution from various associations and governments, Jo does not reveal his image.
Here in Indonesia, traditional medicines are more common and accepted than western-style medicine and practice. Jo has helped many people with various cancers and other conditions. To date, BSI has enjoyed an 83% success rate.
Yayasan BSI International is accepting donations, to fund expansion and research. We would like to build a larger central facility to accommodate patients and to expand manufacturing of the medicines. We also request funding to hire professional medical and scientific staff.