Instant re-hydration and vitamin boost, with 3 grams of vitamins C and B complex.
In a hurry, small budget, but need a boost, or maybe just want to see what IV therapy is all about…. In only 45 relaxing minutes, Vita Basic provides a quick hit of vitamin C with sodium bicarbonate (to raise pH and give instant alkalinity), B complex vitamins B1, B6, and B12, in 250 ml of pure water with sodium chloride (to balance pH and to replenish salt lost through perspiration, work-out, or hot Bali days and nights.
3 grams of vitamin C, injected directly into the blood, is the equivalent of taking 6 each of 500 milligram tablets of oral vitamin C. The important difference is that intravenous vitamin C is fully utilized, not partially discarded by digestion when taken orally. And vitamin C via infusion is also medicinal, just as much as it is nutritional.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is very close to glucose sugar genetically. When a cell uptakes glucose (the basic nutrient needed by all cells of the body) it grows and also produces acids or other wastes (that eventually become urine). However when a virus/bacteria/fungus and other pathogen (bio-entity of low pH) uptakes vitamin C, it instead produces hydrogen peroxide (oxygenated water), which makes the cell burst, bathing other cells around with oxygen, basically killing disease.
- Gives instant alkalinity, an important basis of longevity and deep health
- Reduces low-grade pathogens, while giving nutrition
- Fast and efficient immune system support
- Fully-absorbable B complex vitamins, especially important for vegetarians or those prone to anemia (low concentrations of red blood factors)
- Beneficial for skin, helps prevent sunburn, per the AMA (American Medical Association)
- Causes the body to produce glutathione and collagen, factors important to skin, bones, joints, brain, heart and more.