Contents: Water distillation of jintan hitam (nigella sativa), with trace grain alcohol used during processing.
Indications: In treatment of diseases such as cancer, asthma, bronchitis, cough, diarrhea, dysentery, dyspepsia, fever, flatulence, jaundice, paralysis, piles and other disorders related to cardio-vascular, digestive, immune, liver, respiratory & kidney system.
Actions: Anodyne, anthelmintic, appetizing, carminative, deodorant, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, galactagogue, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-hypoglycemic, anti-hypertensive and anti-histaminic and purgative effects.
Black Seed (Jintan Hitam) cures everything but death,’ according to one ancient prophet. Jintan Hitam Compound IN Infusion Additive is primarily intended for cleansing and toning the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys. Traditionally famous in the South Pacific, its uses are numerous.
Some of the many benefits of Compound IL…
- Acidosis: Its alkalinity is essential and effective in combating acidosis.
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity: Thymoquinone in Jintan Hitam improves lung oxygenation, and is also anti-inflammatory.
- Anemia: The high content of iron in regenerates and reactivates the red blood cells and supplies fresh oxygen to the body. The copper content helps make the iron more available to the body. A great blood builder.
- Anticonvulsant activity: Constituents of Jintan Hitam can inhibit seizure genesis.
- Antihistamine effects: Has been demonstrated to minimize chemotherapy-induced decreases in hemoglobin and leukocyte counts.
- Antidiabetes activity: Known to benefit insulin-immunoreactivity by decreasing glucose availability.
- Antimicrobial and antidermatophyte activity: Works against methicillin resistant and sensitive strains of Staphylococcus aureus, inhibites growth of bacterias S. aureus, Escheria coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Inhibits pathogenic yeast Candida albicans. Inhibits Listeria monocytogenes in food. Effective against worms in the liver and intestine, namely, the miracidia, cercaria.
- Antioxidant activity: The antioxidant effects are attributed to thymoquinone, a main constituent of the volatile oil of Jintan Hitam (nigella sativa).
- Atherosclerosis: A powerful solvent for inorganic calcium deposits that cause the arteries to harden.
- Blood pressure: All its healing and medicinal values effectively normalizes blood pressure, lowering high blood pressure or elevating low blood pressure.
- Cancer: Betaine, an amino acid in beetroot, has significant anti-cancer properties. Studies show that beets juice inhibits formation of cancer-causing compounds and is protective against colon or stomach cancer. The Thymoquinin in Jintan Hitam inhibits a number of sarcomas, is proven to kill cancer through a process known as apoptosis. Also effective in breast cancer treatment. Inhibits stomach tumors, carcinoma, and Ehrlich ascites carcinoma.
- Detoxification: The choline from Nigella Sativa detoxifies the liver, and the entire system of excessive alcohol abuse, provided consumption is ceased.
- Gall bladder and kidney ailments: The superb cleansing virtues are exceptional for curing ailments relating to these two organs.
- Hematological activity: A beneficial a hypoglycemic agent with protective effects against pancreatic -cell damage from alloxan-induced diabetes.
- Respiratory conditions: Including asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, emphysema, flu and congestion.