Kenikir (Cosmos caudatus) is scientifically and time-proven as anti-cancer, anti-tumor, antiviral, anti-parasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-diabetic, and improves blood circulation, bone and joint density, and digestive ailments. The main bio-active compounds are the flavonoids quercetin, catechin, chlorogenic acid, and kaempferol. It also produces highly anti-pathogenic saponins and polyphenols, and includes key nutrients calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium, and potassium, all of which serve to balance the endocrine system, calm nerves, and heal myriad disease.
Kenikir also produces Artemisinin, a pro-oxidant that modulates iron-containing pathogens, but not healthy normal-pH cells and tissues. Cancers generally contain 1000 higher amounts of iron than normal cells. Artemisinin naturally targets cells high in iron, inhibiting cancer cell growth due to bio-active compounds contained in the iron it makes. Kenikir is also highly effective in killing digestive and blood-borne protozoan parasites (Toxoplasma gondii and Plasmodium berghei). Artemisinin and its derivatives (Artesunat Artemether, Artemisone, and Dihydroartemisinin (DHA)) are widely used in treatment of malarial and parasitic worm (helminth) infections, killing them faster and at all stages of their life cycles. DHA balances immune response in immuno-compromised individuals, specifically Lupus and HIV, among others. Apart from their anti-parasitic activity, Kenikir and its derivatives can also actively stimulate the immune system to directly benefit the host. Phytochemical compounds contained in Artemisia include: Flavonoids, Alkaloids, Essential Oils, Saponins, Sterols and Triterpene, Tanin and Kumarin. . Kenikir must be properly dosed, under-dosing can result in parasites and pathogens becoming immune to it.
- Helps prevent bone loss (osteoporosis), strengthens bones, joints and ligiments.
- Normalizes blood circulation / blood pressure, and heals many digestive ailments.
- Treatment of malarial and parasitic worm (helminth) infections.
- Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, anti-tumor, antiviral.
- High in vitamin C and many essential nutrients
- Highly beneficial in cancer treatment
- Beneficial in Herpes, HIV, Corona, and virus treatments