Compound B contains four varieties of zingerbracea / ginger root family: temulawak, kunyit kuning, temu kunci, and galangal.
Compound B is taken orally and is designed to be used in combination with other BSI medicines. We often recommend Compound B be taken orally and applied externally at the same time (as Compounds BVC or B Tincture and other B-containing compounds).
Akar Merah-Jahe / Compound B can be used in the following ways:
1) Oral, in a capsule, as supplement to other BSI medicines for various virus, bacterial, and fungal therapies.
2) Dermal, applied directly using Compounds 1-5, 2-3, 2 or B Tincture, depending on the prescribed need.
3) Dermal, as a soft salve (Compound BVC), used to seal and keep moist open wounds, and augment anti-tumor/virus/parasite activity.
4) Respiratory, with water in a steamer for lung ailments, as Compound B Tincture, per instructions from BSI Staff, penetrates to rapidly and deeply deliver the medicine to an inflamed site.
6) Vaginally, combined with vinegar, as Compound B Douche, per instructions from BSI Staff, to help eliminate virus, bacteria, fungus, and cancer. (Or mix with warm water to dilute as needed.)
7) Nasal, Compound B powder from capsules, snorted in small amounts for nasal and sinus diseases.