The more important medicinal components and beneficial nutrients are; Lauric acid (coconut oil), Myristic acid (VCO), Caprylic acid (VCO), Capric acid (VCO), Caproic acid (VCO), Vitamin E and others (VCO + almond), Palmitic acid (VCO + almond), Oleic acid (VCO + almond), Palmitoleic acid (VCO + almond), Linoleic acid (VCO + almond), Linolenic acid (VCO + almond), Stearic acid (VCO + almond), Squalane (almond), Sitosterol (almond), Campesterol (almond), Stigmasterol (almond), Acemannan (aloe vera) Glucomannan (aloe vera), Aloin (aloe vera), Mucopolysaccharides (aloe vera), Lupeol (aloe vera), Salicylic acid (aloe vera), Urea nitrogen (aloe vera), Cinnamonic acid (aloe vera), Phenols (aloe vera), Sulfur (aloe vera), Menthone (mint), Menthol (mint), Apinene (mint), Cardinene (mint), Cimonene (mint)… and much more.
- Whitens teeth over time.
- Strengthens the gums, teeth, and jaw. Decreases sensitivity through healing and helps TMJ sufferers (mainly due to the jaw movement that strengthens the jaw).
- Prevents cavities & gingivitis & benefits overall oral health.
- Deep cleansing and healing of the mouth helps heal acne, eczema, psoriasis, & other skin care issues, that are very often caused by chronic oral and nasal infection.
- Helps the ease the symptoms migraines.
- Reported to help induce proper sleep.
- Releases pressure and build-up in the sinuses.
- Proven to be more effective at curing halitosis than standard mouth washes, due to cleansing and healing action. Mouthwashes do not tend to heal due to high chemical content that tends to supress immunities.
- Helps with general oral pain issues.
- Beneficial when treating hormonal imbalances.
Peppermint leaf flavonoids depart a large spectrum of biological activity including antibacterial, antifungal, anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, and antiviral activities. Flavonoids function as direct antioxidants and free radical scavengers, and lessen enzymatic activities and inhibit microbe, bacteria, and cancer cell proliferation. In plants (and on human skin), they play a defensive role against invading pathogens, including bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The fresh scent of peppermint oil soothes and relieves headaches and migraines through aroma therapy. Peppermint is also useful for clearing acne, easing painful cold sores, herpes, and mouth ulcers, and sinus infections.
Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO): Contains the same fatty acids that are found in mother’s milk. VCO reduces Inflammation and Arthritis, and is an immune system booster (antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral). Improves memory and brain function. Improves energy and endurance. Improves skin issues (burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis). Prevents or slows oral bone and tooth degeneration. VCO is a strong cancer preventative. It’s an effective natural treatment for candida albicans and yeast infections. The benefits of VCO are immense, books have been written on the subject.
Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is a fragrant gum and oral emollient and repairing agent. With a high fatty acids content it works to restore gum health. It increases essential fatty acids in the oral skin, reducing inflammation, and improves skin tonicity and flexibility.
Aloe Vera contains 75 active constituents: Vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids. Aloe is anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator, antiviral, anti-tumor, moisturizing, anti-aging, antiseptic, and protective against radiation damage. The name Aloe Vera derives from the Arabic word alloeh meaning ‘shining bitter substance,’ while Vera in Latin means ‘true.’ 2000 years ago, the Greek scientists regarded aloe vera as the universal panacea. The Egyptians called Aloe ‘the plant of immortality.’ Aloe vera increases collagen content in the gums and oral cavity, and promotes faster healing.
More information can be found in the New Patient Guide, provided by BSI during consultation.